Getting from Bocas del Toro, Panama to San Jose, Costa Rica has never been easier. Starting December 15, 2013 Caribe Shuttle will be offering shuttle services between San Jose, Costa Rica and Bocas del Toro, Panama.
This package will include everything: lunch and all transportation fees. The Caribe Shuttle guide will assist you with the immigration process leaving Panama and checking into Costa Rica and vice versa.
Enjoy lunch at Banana Azul where you will spend an hour or two having lunch and enjoying this beautiful little resort hotel on the beach in Puerto Viejo. (Order anything you like on the menu, drinks not included).
8:00 am to 8:30 am: Check in at BMT
8:30 am to 9:00 am: Boat travel to Almirante
9:00 am to 10:00 am: Travel to border
10:00 am to 11:00 am: Border crossing
10:00 am to 11:00 am: Travel to Puerto Viejo (Costa Rica time)
11:00 am to 12:30 pm: Lunch at Banana Azul
12:30 pm to 5:00 pm: Travel to San Jose
5:00 pm to 5:45 pm: Hotel and airport drop off
– Please have your passport, and printed flight itinerary with you for immigration officials. If you do not have your flight itinerary you will need to buy a $14 bus ticket to enter Costa Rica.
– Price does not include $3 that Panama charges leaving the country. Have the exact amount as they usually don’t have change.
– If your drop off hotel is located in Alajuela, there is an extra $10 fee per person for this service.
– Pick-up time is an estimate and may vary by 15 minutes either direction. Clients should be waiting at the assigned pick up point 15 minutes before the assigned pick-up time. The shuttle will wait for clients a maximum of 5 minutes. If after that waiting period the client is not on board, the shuttle will leave without the client and the client will NOT receive a refund.
– There is a $10 fee for extra luggage, odd or over size/weight luggage, surfboard (max. 9’ between CR and Bocas).